Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Security Officer-Simon Mall Newport Jersey City NJ- Drivers license required-PT
at Allied Universal
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Security Officer
- Workdays Available
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Thursday
- Shifts Available
- Afternoon, Evening, Overnight
We are North America’s leading security services provider with over 160,000 phenomenal employees. For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! Approximately 65% of our managers were internally promoted! ?You too can start with little, to no security experience and become one of Allied Universal’s many success stories. We have great part-time and flexible schedules! Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal today!
Allied Universal is in need of Security Professionals to work at a Simon Mall property located at Newport in Jersey City, NJ
Part Time positions available
Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Ideal candidates should possess the following qualifications:
- Must like to work in a highly visible active environment
- Must like to work in an environment that deals with employees, visitors and contracted workers.
- Ideal canidates will be required to provide superior customer services at an active facility on a daily basis.
- Extensive training opportunities
- Internal growth
- Part time positions available.
- Must have valid drivers license for 1 year minimum
- Minimum starting hourly rate: $11.00 per hour.
Allied Universal is seeking Professional Security Officers. Our Security Officers allow us to contribute to our company’s core purpose of providing unparalleled service, systems and solutions to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses of our communities.
- Be at least 18 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
- Able to obtain a valid guard card/license, as required in the state for which you are applying.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Able to:
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
Allied Universal is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce. Allied Universal will provide qualified individuals with reasonable accommodations pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or any other applicable state or local laws. We are committed to hiring veterans and reservists. Since 2013, we have hired over 25,000 heroes.