Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Twin Oaks
Multiple shifts available including day, evening and weekend hours
Join our team today and immerse yourself in a rewarding career for years to come!
As a Facilitator, you will work with youth and families in Sicklerville, Gloucester County, NJ. The supervised visitation program provides visits at office/home/community sites for children placed by DCPP. The goal is to promote developmentally appropriate parent-child interactions.
• Provide services to families such as referral, advocacy and service linkages
• Provide a written summary of each visit to supervisors
• Provide safe visit supervision and transportation of children when necessary
• Attend supervision as needed
• Submits all documentation/reports in a timely fashion
• Competitive salary
• Part time schedule
• Opportunity for personal and career growth
• Supplemental income
• Team oriented environment – we practice the FISH! Philosophy
• Bachelor’s degree (BA, BS, BSW) with social service experience or experience with children/families
Americans with Disability Specifications:
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee must travel to various settings associated with moderate risk including locked institutions, community program sites and private homes; exposure to weather; universal precautions for communicable diseases; stair climbing; ability to operate a motor vehicle for extended periods of time; ability to hear ordinary conversations and phone communications.
All positions require a valid driver’s license in good standing, pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check. Oaks Integrated Care considers applicants for all positions without regard to: race; color; religion; sex; national origin; age; sexual orientation; marital or veteran status; the presence of a medical condition, genetic information or handicap, unrelated to performing the tasks of the job; or any other legally protected status.