Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Twin Oaks
25 hours per week; Monday-Friday; 7:00am-12:00pm
Join our team today and immerse yourself in a rewarding career for years to come!
As a Residential Assistant, you will work in a residential group home setting at our group home in Vineland, Cumberland County, NJ. The group home provides a highly structured, supervised residence to individuals with Borderline Personality Disorder.
• Supervise, guide and direct consumers
• Record significant shift happenings/observations in daily log
• Distribute and document of all medications scheduled during the shift
• Provide assistance with daily routine, i.e. hygiene, grooming, dressing, meal preparation, laundry and household chores
• Understand and participate in developing and implementing individual treatment plan for each consumer
• Attend bi-weekly staff meetings and other meetings as required
• Participate in on-going training to learn various behavior management methods and techniques
• Remain up to date and in compliance with required training
• Competitive salary
• Medical and dental insurance
• Vision plan
• Retirement plan
• Flexible spending plans
• EXCELLENT time benefits
• Opportunity for personal and career growth
• Team oriented environment – we practice the FISH! Philosophy
• High school diploma or equivalent with 6 months experience related to the social service field required
• Must be 18 years old or older
All positions require a valid driver’s license in good standing, pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check. All candidates, if hired, will be expected to cooperate with Oaks Integrated Care and The Department of Human Services in all inspections and investigations. Oaks Integrated Care considers applicants for all positions without regard to: race; color; religion; sex; national origin; age; sexual orientation; marital or veteran status; the presence of a medical condition, genetic information or handicap, unrelated to performing the tasks of the job; or any other legally protected status.