Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Twin Oaks
Monday-Friday: 12:30pm-8:30pm; no lunch
Join our team today and immerse yourself in a rewarding career for years to come!
As a Case Manager, you will work in a family partial care program in Lumberton, Burlington County, NJ. The familly program assists parents challenged with mental illness to effectively manage their mental health needs while learning to safely competently and compassionately parent their children.
• Provide individual, group and family counseling and support
• Provide activities to address daily living skills
• Provide recreational and socialization activities
• Provide services to families such as referral, advocacy and service linkages
• Participate in the development, review and updating of individual treatment plans and comprehensive assessments
• Participate in the development of discharge plans and making needed referrals
• Participate in case conferences
• Provides monthly written reports to DCP&P (if applicable)
• Provide support to auxiliary staff, student interns and volunteers
• Maintain clinical documentation
• Perform related studies as needed and appropriate to the provision of partial care services
• Competitive salary
• Medical and dental insurance
• Vision plan
• Retirement plan
• Flexible spending plans
• EXCELLENT time benefits
• Opportunity for personal and career growth
• Team oriented environment – we practice the FISH! Philosophy
• Master's degree (MA, MS, MSW) required in social work, psychology or related field
• Or enrolled in a Master's degree program in a related field
• One (1) year experience in the provision of children's mental health services
All positions require a valid driver’s license in good standing, pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check. Oaks Integrated Care considers applicants for all positions without regard to: race; color; religion; sex; national origin; age; sexual orientation; marital or veteran status; the presence of a medical condition, genetic information or handicap, unrelated to performing the tasks of the job; or any other legally protected status.