Townsend & Associates
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Townsend & Associates
REPORTING TO: US Oncology Field Force Learning & Development Head
The role of Project Manager of US Oncology Field Force Learning & Development is to manage key training projects across the team as well as assist the Head of the team with strategy and operations projects. This includes but is not limited to, the new hire training calendar, resource review via the PReP process, submissions into SuccessFactors, development and management of work guidelines and procedures, maintenance of team communication tools. The Project Manager will collaborate with all Home Office and Field US Oncology Field Force Learning & Development personnel and partners closely with Home Office Matrix stakeholders associated with their projects.
• Manages the US Oncology new hire training calendar effectively working across the Team delivering an accurate and comprehensive training plan in a timely manner.
• Works across the training team supporting the trainers with PReP and SuccessFactors training resource submissions.
• Manages the Oncology training resource list of assets working with trainers to ensure it is accurate, complete and comprised of current resources.
• Leads the planning, creation, and implementation of SOPs, processes and procedures across the Oncology FF L&D team.
• Supports the team Director with departmental strategy and operation needs.
• Has a strong understanding of US Oncology Learning & Development vision and strategic imperatives so they can support key business priorities.
• Develops and maintains strong working relationships with key Matrix partners including but not limited to: IT, operations, legal, sales and marketing.
• Works across the US Oncology Field Force Learning & Development Team to assess needs, plan and manage training projects and advise on effective strategies to deliver on all key projects.
• Develops new insights into solutions that result in organizational improvements and innovations.
• Promotes a work environment that fosters creative thinking, innovation and rational risk-taking by seeking to fully understand *** US Oncology processes.
• Ensures client expectations are addressed during implementation/post-implementation phases of the project lifecycle by having a thorough understanding of the project goals, objectives and deliverables. Develops and distributes project related status reports to clients as outlined in the statement of work/service level agreements.
• Supports internal/external compliance audits by knowing and adhering to all *** policies, leading the work involved to provide appropriate documentation for audits, and proactively ensuring the right processes are in place in anticipation of future audits.
• Collaborates with Oncology training team members to brainstorm, problem-solve, and achieve a consistent approach to key training processes supporting the department functioning.
• Understands the customer and targeted personas to ensure the strategy and tactics have a direct impact on business metrics.
• Seeks, shares and adopts ideas and best practices in and outside the Company and embraces change introduced by others.
• Strong knowledge of applications such as: Mercury, GLOBE, SharePoint, Pedagogue, Success Factors is preferred
• Comprehensive working knowledge of Microsoft suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and SharePoint.
• Strong consultative skills to achieve impact, influence outcomes and maximize effective communication to ensure deadlines are met.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively in complex, fast paced matrix environment with competing priorities.
• Consistently demonstrates the ability to achieve results in multiple projects.
• Demonstrated detail orientation and consistent follow-up to achieve project goals.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple, broad scope, complex learning initiatives using both internal and external resources.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively at multiple levels of the organization.
• History of successful project leadership requiring coordination of cross-team resources and persistence to accomplish goal.
• Ability to use hard data and metrics to measure the performance of online efforts, determine improvements and innovations, and to support project requests from partner teams
• Aptitude for being organized with flexibility and for delivering results in a fast-paced environment
• Adept at establishing working relationships with peers and sharing knowledge with team members
• Strong communication skills--experience in communicating to senior management
• Excellent attention to detail, communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
• Experience interacting on a collaborative team and working directly with stakeholders
• Minimum 2 years relevant experience in managing learning content.
• Four year Bachelors degree required.
• This position will be based in Princeton Pike, NJ
Additional Job Requirements:
Whether you are looking for a full-time or contract position, Townsend & Associates can enhance your job search and lead you down the road to success! We provide cutting edge staffing solutions to Fortune 500 companies. Committed to making the perfect match, we take the time to understand the culture and needs of our clients as well as the skills and career goals of our candidates.
We understand that something as important as finding that next great job or pursuing a new career path, requires a partner that is as driven as you are. You can count on our dedicated recruiters to find you that opportunity that matches your talent, experience, and objectives.
With recruitment techniques that are second to none, we cut through many of challenges that arise in job hunting, making us the first choice for skilled professionals, like you. We have opportunities available for a variety of industries and skill levels.
Are you ready to get started?
Join the Townsend & Associates Talent Network today and check out our current opportunities!
What is a Talent Network?