Townsend & Associates
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Digital Production Designer
at Townsend & Associates
- Translating business requirements and user research into designs for intuitive and user friendly technology solutions that address both the needs of users while also satisfying business objectives.
- Conceptualize and design UI/UX mockups for web and application interfaces. Including building wireframe prototypes, annotated layouts and requirements documents to present to stakeholders across the business.
- Build, foster and collaborate directly with internal customers and business stakeholders in an iterative/agile manner to gather business goals and requirements.
- Create conceptual wireframes, simple prototypes and user flows.
- Translate low fidelity wireframes/UX prototypes into effective and appealing visual interfaces.
- Design and deliver high-fidelity user interface mockups/screen comps for development teams.
- Deliver style guides to ensure visual treatment is properly implemented by development teams.
- Ability to participate and potentially lead user interviews and usability testing.
- Awareness of current trends in web and user interface design and best practices in UX.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines, manage time efficiently and juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Translate client and business needs into visually engaging and effective design.
- Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on client engagements.
- Gains a thorough understanding of our overall team capabilities.
- Participates in team and client meetings effectively and efficiently.
- Keeps team lead well informed of project changes and challenges as they arise.
- Effectively communicates relevant project information to superiors.
- Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations.
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Effectively conveys our message and approach in both written and verbal communications.
- Education/Experience-Bachelor's degree in Design or related field-or adequate years of experience.
- Experience with user flows, wireframing and prototyping tools like Adobe Suite, Sketch, or similar design applications.
- Experience creating prototypes and interacting with end-users to refine designs.
- Strong Customer interaction and the ability to turn requirements into design.
- Proficient in CS5/CS6 including InDesign, PhotoShop, Illustrator, and Acrobat Pro.
- Experience with Flash, Dreamweaver, Fireworks a plus.
- Strong knowledge of user experience, information architecture and interactive best practices.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of interface design with an excellent command of formats, typography, graphics and layout.
- Understanding of design best practices with regards to cross-browser and device compatibility.
- Proficiency in designing for a SharePoint environment is a BIG plus.
- General understanding in the areas of web development, application programming, database and system design.
- Understands Internet, Intranet, Extranet and client/server architectures.
- Understands at a high level the abilities and limitations of industry standard technologies and software packages
Whether you are looking for a full-time or contract position, Townsend & Associates can enhance your job search and lead you down the road to success! We provide cutting edge staffing solutions to Fortune 500 companies. Committed to making the perfect match, we take the time to understand the culture and needs of our clients as well as the skills and career goals of our candidates.
We understand that something as important as finding that next great job or pursuing a new career path, requires a partner that is as driven as you are. You can count on our dedicated recruiters to find you that opportunity that matches your talent, experience, and objectives.
With recruitment techniques that are second to none, we cut through many of challenges that arise in job hunting, making us the first choice for skilled professionals, like you. We have opportunities available for a variety of industries and skill levels.
Are you ready to get started?
Join the Townsend & Associates Talent Network today and check out our current opportunities!
What is a Talent Network?