Townsend & Associates
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Townsend & Associates
- Responsible for calendar management, meeting coordination, meeting preparation and ensure appropriate distribution of meeting materials.
- Interface regularly with department members as well as colleagues from partner line functions and will be expected to interact appropriately.
- Copy/format/distribute materials in a timely manner (electronic or hard copy).
- Make travel arrangements, provide detailed itineraries, prepare and submit expense reports and perform Client reconciliations.
- Set up teleconferences and in-person meetings and ensure all materials and technology needs are available and operational.
- Maintain calendars, anticipate conflicts and use diplomacy to resolve problems in advance.
- Proactively identify or anticipate issues and use judgment to expeditiously resolve all issues.
- Assist and perform ad hoc duties for members of the team, as necessary.
- Ability to work on a computer and to conduct phone conversations.
- Manages multiple Outlook calendars with expertise.
- Plans and coordinates a variety of meetings and events, such as staff meetings (including recording of action items) and a variety of recurring events with other groups inside and outside of the company when necessary.
- Prepares and edits reports and presentations using Microsoft Office software.
- Organizes and maintains files.
- Coordinates and manages travel arrangements and prepares expense reports.
- Fields incoming telephone calls and replies to routine inquiries.
- Provides project management assistance when necessary.
- Expedites flow of work, and initiates follow-up when necessary, particularly when supervisors are traveling.
- Orders supplies and equipment.
- Cooperates with other administrative assistants in maintaining an efficient workroom.
- Serves as back-up administrative support for any member of the team when necessary.
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent required.
- BA/BS preferred.
- 7-10 years administrative experience supporting senior leaders that demonstrates ability to carry out tasks proficiently and to complete quality work on a timely basis required.
- Experience as an administrative assistant or project manager required.
- SharePoint; Ariba, Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint experience strongly preferred.
- A healthcare background is beneficial.
- Demonstrated proficiency in assigned technologies.
- Project management support for executive leaders.
Whether you are looking for a full-time or contract position, Townsend & Associates can enhance your job search and lead you down the road to success! We provide cutting edge staffing solutions to Fortune 500 companies. Committed to making the perfect match, we take the time to understand the culture and needs of our clients as well as the skills and career goals of our candidates.
We understand that something as important as finding that next great job or pursuing a new career path, requires a partner that is as driven as you are. You can count on our dedicated recruiters to find you that opportunity that matches your talent, experience, and objectives.
With recruitment techniques that are second to none, we cut through many of challenges that arise in job hunting, making us the first choice for skilled professionals, like you. We have opportunities available for a variety of industries and skill levels.
Are you ready to get started?
Join the Townsend & Associates Talent Network today and check out our current opportunities!
What is a Talent Network?