The Salvation Army National Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at The Salvation Army National Corporation
- Job ID
- Compensation Min
- USD $10.00/Hr.
- Compensation Max
- USD $12.00/Hr.
- Temporary Full-Time
Department: Program/ Aquatics Reports To: Aquatics Manager
Salary Grade: $10.00 p/hr. Status: Non-Exempt
Supervises: This is a line contributor position
Schedule: Part Time Schedule (can include days, nights, weekends and holidays)
Lifeguard will monitor activities, observe and provide assistance to swimmers, prevent accidents, perform rescues, protect life and enforce regulations as well as control access to pools, family locker rooms, and lockers and provide care when necessary. Will also assist with implementation of all aquatics programs, including swim lessons and swim team. This position is also required to assist with general facility maintenance and cleaning duties as assigned
- At least 16 years of age
- Must be availble to work at least one weekend per month
- Lifeguard– American Red Cross Strongly Preferred. Other Lifeguard Certifications may be considered in addition to a swim/skills test. NOTE: A condition of continued employment is that the American Red Cross certificate would be achieved within first 6 months of employment
- CPR, First Aid, AED preferred
- Ability and willingness to verbally communicate with a diverse audience (i.e. age, gender, ethnicity, physical ability, etc.)
- Ability to set up/breakdown pool equipment and supplies as needed