The Max Challenge
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Energetic Personal Fitness Instructor
at The Max Challenge
Charismatic, passionate, fitness-orientated professional with leadership skills wanted for the highly successful THE MAX Challenge. Part-time, hourly position available to begin ASAP. Available same hour every day a MUST, open availability in general a huge plus.
Must be able to inspire and lead a class of 10-20 people. Must be a fast learner, autonomous, self-starter that has a passion for fitness, changing lives and inspiring others. Seeking those with exceptional people skills, able to generate close-knit relationships, and those who possess the "IT" factor. This position is for a responsible, organized leader who can execute an amazing workout plan while keeping things fun for our members. Instructor must be able to coach, train, inspire and connect with members to deliver an energetic, positive and consistent MAX Challenge experience.
- Kickboxing or fitness instruction experience a plus but not necessary we will train the right candidate.
- Background in Aerobics/Cross fit/Martial Arts/Boxing/Dancing/Acting/Public speaking A PLUS!
- Have a current CPR/AED certificate or plan to get one upon hire
- Experience in fitness membership sales, a bonus.
- Proven successful leadership skills.
- Coaching/Motivation ability highly sought after.
- Role model of leadership behavior, attitude and culture during classes
- Monitor member attrition
- Become MAX Challenge certified instructor by way of the Instructor Exam with 6 months of start date
- Participate with Team Members to create/write workouts
- Educate members on our Nutrition Plan
Hourly pay per class, free MAX membership, paid training, paid required MAX instructor certification, positive family atmosphere work environment.