The Geo Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at The Geo Group
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: J3T02B6BGGX7XKPYPD0
Categories: Healthcare - Behavioral/Mental Health, Healthcare - Therapy/Rehab Services, Healthcare - ALL CATEGORIES
Facility: TALBOT HALL
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
- This position administers various risk assessment instruments to the resident population. In addition, the position interviews residents assigned to it, reviews criminal history and prepares an individualized assessment reports.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Administers various assessment instruments in order to evaluate violence potential and substance abuse risk levels.
- Interviews residents to collect additional data not covered by the administered assessment tools.
- Maintains a caseload that manages a resident’s assessment process from beginning to end.
- Works directly with criminal officers to identify any outstanding charges or violations for residents.
- Completes all assessment instruments in accordance to contractual obligations.
- Prepares individual assessment reports and presents them to multiple agencies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Master's degree in Social Service, Human Services or currently in a graduate level program. Experience may be substituted for some advanced degree requirements.
- Above average writing and verbal communication skills. Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software typically used by the department.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!