Tender Touch Rehab Services Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Rehab Aide - Admin Asst
at Tender Touch Rehab Services Inc.
# of Openings:
Rehabilitation Aide Job Description
- High School graduate preferred.
- CNA program graduate in mandatory states.
- Transport patients according to daily schedule.
- Set up equipment for therapist as indicated.
- Assist therapist with transfers and ambulation by following with a wheelchair or assisting with resident for safety.
- File all documentation in hard charts and soft charts.
- Ensure all paperwork is properly signed by the physician.
- Keep soft charts in room with necessary forms and ensure confidentiality of records.
- Cleaning and record keeping of department equipment as dictated by policy.
- Replenish fresh linens daily.
- Fax all necessary forms to Tender Touch office in a timely manner including but not limited to time sheets, statistics, time off requests, etc.
- Mail billing logs to office in a timely manner.
- Organize claims on review and mail to Tender Touch in a timely manner.
- Perform all clerical duties as assigned.
- Straightening up the therapy room daily and ensure it is kept in a neat and orderly fashion.
- Perform chart audits weekly and report findings to the Rehab Supervisor.
- Collect any documents required for therapists.
- Maintain cleaning, temperature and calibration records.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by demonstrating and communicating in a professional manner so as to foster positive relations with customers, clients, co-workers and managers
- Tender Touch may request your availability to travel to facilities within reasonable distance.
- Perform other duties assigned by Rehab Supervisor/Regional Manager.
Employee should be able to transfer patients, lift weights, transport patients and assist with treatment on the mat or during ambulation, exercise and activities. Employee should be knowledgeable in and exercise good body mechanics during patient treatment.
Tender Touch is an Equal Opportunity Employer