SECURITY BENEFIT GROUP, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at SECURITY BENEFIT GROUP, inc.
Future-Proof Your Career – Come Join SE2 as the Delivery Executive!
SE2 is one of the fastest growing technology and services companies in the country. Our growth is powered by bright and curious people with a passion for the possible. It’s why we hire, develop and retain exceptional people that thrive in a highly collaborative and fun environment that provides many opportunities for growth and advancement.
The Delivery Executive (DE) is a strategic client partner who ensures SE2 client needs are satisfied by constructing a collaborative work environment between SE2 Client Dedicated Teams (CDT’s), Centers of Excellence (COE’s), Business Operations (OPS), and Service Delivery, to drive the development of business solutions and achieve maximum results for our clients. The DE must incorporate the utilization and management of internal resources, vendors, and Business Partners; leading and advising on projects and implementations that deliver a solution to meet the client’s growing business needs and creating a positive customer experience. The DE understands a client’s strategic drivers and aligns SE2 products and resources to add value to the client relationship and strengthen their business offering.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures cross-organizational understanding of client’s strategies, products and distribution partner needs
- Serves as single point of accountability for internal and external clients; for coordination, leadership, and delivery of successful client implementations and projects.
- Builds and manages a client portfolio including overall roadmap, implementation and release planning
- Owns and is accountable for the overall solution strategy by partnering with Operations Executives, CoEs, Service Delivery, and other relevant teams to develop comprehensive solutions that improve the client experience and operational efficiencies
- Builds an advisory relationship with internal and external clients and key business partners
- Initiates the implementation process working with sales and marketing for new clients.
- Participates in pre-sales and sales activities
- Facilitates effective internal and external delivery communication
- Ensures delivery solutions are consistently communicated, and action items are executed across the organization
- Ensures cross-organizational understanding of client strategies, products and distribution partner needs
- Serves as point of escalation for client implementation and program issues
- Collaborates with the Law Department, Operations, CoE leaders, and Service Delivery to coordinate master service agreements; including defining lists of services, statements of work, service level agreements, change orders, and associated client’s costs
- Plan, secure, and lead resources to execute all assigned implementations, projects, and capital initiatives in a matrix environment
- Drive client delivery team profitability through P & L / budget management
- Overall leadership for client delivery team to ensure work is completed on time, on budget and with quality
- Demonstrates leadership by driving the following behaviors:
- Responsible for expansion of the Client footprint within SE2’s ecosystem
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field (Masters preferred)
- Ten years (minimum) experience in professional services or financial services organization
- Ability to effectively drive results in a matrixed organization
- Strong program management, project management, and facilitation skills
- Extensive business knowledge and experience with annuities and life products, processes, regulatory environment, systems, and technologies
- Strong knowledge of IT systems, governance and compliance as well as other disciplines supporting conversion/implementation of annuities and life blocks
- Strong results orientation, organization and management skills with the ability to lead and focus the efforts of others to established goals
- Excellent oral/written communications skills and relationship management skills
- Proven critical thinking, problem-solving, decision making, analytical and organizational skills are required; ability to get in the weeds to coach teams to resolution
- Exceptional team player, with the capacity to coordinate cross-functional teams and establish strong internal relationships
- Ability to travel a minimum of 50% percent of the time
Come join a recognized leader in third-party administration for the US life and annuity insurance industry and experience a fast paced, fun and rewarding work environment. We offer excellent career progression and a competitive compensation and some great benefits, including health/dental insurance, profit sharing, 401(k), incentive/bonus payments, tuition reimbursement, fitness membership, on-site childcare and more. Visit our website at www.SE2.com for more information. Apply by completing the online application on the careers section of our website. EOE”