SECURITY BENEFIT GROUP, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Systems Analyst III
at SECURITY BENEFIT GROUP, inc.
Future-Proof Your Career – Come Join SE2 as the Domain Business System Analyst III!
SE2 is one of the fastest growing technology and services companies in the country. Our growth is powered by bright and curious people with a passion for the possible. It’s why we hire, develop and retain exceptional people that thrive in a highly collaborative and fun environment that provides many opportunities for growth and advancement.
The Business Systems Analysts III will provide technical support and advice to the Client Relationship Managers, Service Managers and/or Operations Executives on business processes and systems issues in both run mode and development of new processes/support. BSA III’s may also become key resources potentially available to support new clients through block conversions.
Analysts are liaisons between operations and other areas such as Information Technology, Finance, Marketing, etc. to ensure sound business solutions are formed and implemented with quality. BSA III’s are responsible for facilitating the flow of ideas and information between departments.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Facilitating business need identification
- Completing research and providing analysis as needed to support Management in decision making
- Developing and executing proposed business and technical solutions
- Developing business requirements for the business/technology solutions that will allow the client and internal customer departments to become more efficient and effective
- Estimating implementation costs and efforts
- Documenting flows and procedures for Performance Quality as a results of implementations
- Ensuring quality of solutions delivered (leading user acceptance testing)
- Identifying, developing and executing continuous improvement opportunities
- Other support to operations areas as identified
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems, Business Administration, or a related field; or a high school education and equivalent work experience in business analysis and application development
- 8 years’ work experience or an education in systems or quantitative analysis and business solutions development
- 8 years’ experience in Annuity, mutual funds, financial services, or life insurance work experience
- Ability to demonstrate life insurance and annuity industry knowledge
- Basic knowledge of PC, client/server, and network environments
- Microsoft PC software experience (i.e., Excel, Word, Access and Project)
- Strong customer service skills with excellent relationship management skills with the ability to interact positively and successfully with all level of associates and managers to meet business needs
- Must be a self-starter, flexible and motivated
- Analytical, organized with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to develop industry-related knowledge
- Work experience or an education in programming
- Experience in project management and/or client/block conversions
- Proven application of analytical skills and solution focused mindset
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
- An advanced degree in computer science or business-related fields
- FLMI, ChFC, CLU or other industry- or field-related designations
“Come join a recognized leader in third-party administration for the US life and annuity insurance industry and experience a fast paced, fun and rewarding work environment. We offer excellent career progression and a competitive compensation and some great benefits, including health/dental insurance, profit sharing, 401(k), incentive/bonus payments, tuition reimbursement, fitness membership, on-site childcare offered at our Topeka, KS location, and more. Visit our website at www.SE2.com for more information. Apply by completing the online application on the careers section of our website. EOE”