Ryder System, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Class A Truck Driver - $3,000 Sign-On Bonus
at Ryder System, inc.
- Requisition ID
- Primary State/Province
- Primary City
- Employment Type
- Regular - Full Time (4)
- Travel Requirements
- Position Code
Our team is growing! Ryder is Hiring Class A CDL Drivers in Piscataway, NJ
About the Position:
Great Pay: $1,500+ Average Weekly Pay
Sign on Bonus: $3,000.00
Mostly 5 Day Work Week: Weekend work as needed
Flatbed Experience is Preferred - We will train!
Call Stan at 913-291-4967
or text "PISCATAWAY"
Great Earning Potential! $80,000 Average W2
Uniforms and Safety Boot Allowance.
Paid Every Friday! Direct Deposit Available!
Strong Safety Culture!
Safe & Reliable Equipment!
Stability: Ryder has been in business since 1933 & employs over 8,000 drivers nation-wide!
Benefits: Full, Comprehensive Benefit Package. Health, Dental, Vision, Prescription, 401k
Ryder Maintenance: Ryder has over 800 Maintenance Facilities across the country. 24 hour, 7 day Road Side Assistance Program
- Minimum 22 years of age
- Pass a Ryder Drug Test
- Pass a Ryder Background and Motor vehicle check including Drug and alcohol verification from previous employers for the last 3 years
- Pass a DOT physical
- Pass a Ryder road test
- Provide appropriate CDL and endorsements for the position
- Must have Class A verifiable experience in a tractor trailer or comparable vehicle:
- 12 months experience within the past 3 years, OR
- 2 years’ experience within the last 5 years, OR
- 5 years’ experience within the last 10 years
- Ability to follow written and/or oral instructions
- Ability to read, interpret and apply laws, rules, regulations policies and/or procedures
Important Note: Additional requirements may be required in different locations and/or accounts.
This position is primarily responsible for safely driving a commercial vehicle and requires compliance with safety & DOT Regulations, continuous training and customer service.
Additional Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring compliance with applicable federal and/or state laws, regulations, and/or agency rules, standards and guidelines
- Detecting and eliminating or minimizing safety hazards Maintaining accurate records and logs
- Loading/Unloading freight or assisting in the loading/unloading of freight if required by customer
- Other tasks as assigned
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.