Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at RR Donnelley
This is an exciting opportunity to become a key member of the growing RR Donnelley Logistics Courier Services team! In this role, you will focus on enhancing client relationships and developing strategies for long term account growth and success. You will work collaboratively with downstream departments to ensure the client’s experience is positive. Assigned accounts consist of Enterprise-level clients with high visibility and growth potential. Major responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to: assisting with the day-to-day activities of the account, managing to expectations established within a scope of services document outlining the client’s business objectives, creating and implementing business processes that drive continuous improvement opportunities internally and externally, and building substantive relationships with clients.
- Perform all day-to-day activities necessary to provide end-to-end, superior client service for all assigned accounts.
- Develop higher level relationship with designated accounts and drive client satisfaction and account growth.
- Administer regular business reviews with assigned clients.
- Develop and maintain a culture of accountability.
- Confirm account support personnel are identifying and rectifying deficiencies in services rendered for assigned clients.
- Manage exceptions and service failures proactively and work to minimize client disruption.
- Work with Courier Services Sales and Leadership teams to develop strategy for assigned accounts that promote capturing additional transportation revenue and achieving profit targets.
- Monitor and report key performance indicators of your account(s) including: financial performance, productivity, and service-related measurements.
- Support the implementation process for newly assigned accounts. Demonstrate RRD’s commitment to client success and lay the foundation for a long standing partnership.
- Ensure that all aspects of a client’s scope of services are consistently achieved.
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
- Protect the RR Donnelley Service Promise by ensuring Standard Operating Procedures are followed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job Qualification, Education, & Skill Requirements
The duties and responsibilities described above are the essential functions of the job. The qualifications below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor degree in discipline related to functional work or role with 5-7 years of relevant work experience OR demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of applicable work experience.
- Able to apply broad work experience and knowledge when analyzing complex problems. Must be able consistently identify critical elements, variables and alternatives to develop solutions.
- Must be able to organize/prioritize existing resources and incorporate new information, as needed, to implement the most effective solutions.
- Able to communicate clearly and courteously with those who need to know of decisions/actions/problems.
- Able to apply excellent business acumen and collaborative skills when resolving problems.
- Able to apply excellent functional computer knowledge in utilizing Microsoft Windows, Office, or other technical tools in completing assignments. Able to apply expertise in all the tools or applications used to complete work assignments. Able to mentor junior level team members in the use of tools and/or systems in the position.
- Requires excellent communication skills with ability to state messages in a clear manner by using language that is easy for others to understand.
- Must be able to modify communication style both formal and informal to match the appropriate level of the audience targeted.
- Must be able to diffuse and ultimately improve difficult situations with clients by achieving a common understanding and seeking out win-win scenarios for all parties involved.
- Must be able to prioritize, multi-task, and manage time effectively.
- Driven, enthusiastic, and positive candidates preferred.
- Problem identification and solving skills are critical.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, decentralized team environment.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills are required.
- Candidates with bilingual/multilingual capabilities encouraged to apply.
- This position requires that the candidate be available to travel as requested.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer