Princeton HealthCare System
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Certified Medical Assistant/Medical Receptionist
at Princeton HealthCare System
Princeton Medicine Physicians
Princeton Medicine Physicians
Penn Medicine Princeton Health is a leading provider of healthcare services. As a respected nonprofit, community teaching health system, we offer compassionate care supported by advanced technologies and an outstanding medical staff. Over 97% of our physicians have achieved board certification, the hallmark of professional excellence. Through our academic and clinical affiliations with institutions including The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, we are setting new standards in diagnostic and treatment protocols and achieving successful clinical outcomes for our patients. Princeton Health is Redefining Care through our commitment to delivering an exceptional level of clinical care and individualized caring for each and every patient. Princeton Health is now part of the Penn Medicine Health System which strives to achieve its three part mission; patient care, education and research. Working for this leading academic health system means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines. Today at Penn Medicine, someone will make a breakthrough. Someone will heal a heart, deliver hopeful news, and give comfort and reassurance. Our employees shape our future each day. Are you living your life's work?
Princeton Health is currently searching for a Full Time, Days, Certified Medical Assistant/Medical Receptionist for the Princeton Health, Princeton Medicine Physicians.
T he Certified Medical Assistant/ Receptionist is a position that has both clerical and clinical responsibilities.
- The clerical responsibilities include : scheduling patient appointments; collecting and communicating patient demographic/insurance information; entering data on patient services and co-payments, payment reconciliation and deposits; processing referrals and pre-certification of procedures for a multi-specialty practice.
- The clinical responsibilities include: providing care within Registered/ Certified Medical Assistant scope of practice to patients of Princeton Medicine.
All Princeton Health employees are required to receive an annual influenza vaccine unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption.
- High school diploma
- Current certification as Registered Medical Assistant/Certified Medical Assistant
- Two (2) years of medical receptionist/front desk experience required, to include knowledge of medical terminology/abbreviations and physician office operations
- Excellent clinical, interpersonal, customer service and communication skills required, flexibility and an ability to handle multiple demands
- Professionalism essential
- Customer service oriented teamwork approach, accuracy, and initiative, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with computer utilization and Microsoft, Excel required
- Must be able to perform all clinical job duties and pass hospital and departmental competencies
- Excellent phlebotomy skills required
- Attention to detail and ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently required
- Positive approach and teamwork orientation necessary
- Pushing/Pulling (up to 50 pounds) - Occasionally
- Lifting/Carrying (up to 50 pounds) - Occasionally
- Associates degree, coding certification
- At least two (2) years previous RMA/CMA work experience
- Preferred experience with EMR system
Join the Princeton Health family and be a part of Redefining Care in our community!
Princeton Health is a qualified employer under the rules of the Government Public Service Loan Forgiveness program & an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/D/V.
If you have any questions on the positions you see, click the image below to chat live with a Princeton Health Recruiter or call the Recruitment Center at 1-877-215-0096!