Passaic County Community College
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Experiential Learning Facilitator
at Passaic County Community College
- Overview of Position
We are seeking an Experiential Learning Facilitator of the STEM program who will oversee the development and implementation of experiential activities including undergraduate research and internship experiences for students involved in the STEM program.
This is a part-time, grant-funded position.
- Examples of Duties
- Oversee development and implementation of experiential activities for STEM students.
- Work with local businesses and industries, college and universities, and community organizations to arrange doe student participation in undergraduate research and internship experiences.
- Expand relationships with various Hispanic organizations to establish internships for PCCC STEM students.
- Expand summer learning experiences for PCCC students involved in undergraduate research and internships.
- Prepare students for work-based learning experiences and serve as liaison between the worksite and the college.
- Assist in coordinating the Annual PCCC STEM Conference.
- Participate in program evaluation.
- Preform other administrative tasks as needed.
- Report to STEM Program Coordinator.
- Bachelor's degree in STEM discipline required.
- Five year of related work experience required.
- Outstanding interpersonal communication and organizational skills required.
- Previous experience with working with local businesses and industries to obtain internship experiences for students a plus.