Omnicom Health Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Junior Art Director
at Omnicom Health Group
- Job ID
- CDM Princeton
Title: Junior Art Director
Company/Location: CDM Princeton/ Princeton NJ
Competencies: Customer Focus, Interpersonal Savvy and Creativity
Overview: The Junior Art Director works as part of a larger creative team devoted to creative excellence and craft. At any point in time, you may be responsible for creating smart, differentiated ideas based on a defined strategy, helping bring others’ ideas to life, learning about the basics of healthcare advertising, and working within the agency process. The right candidate will be a driven and ambitious member of the creative team with an eye for design. You may be working on one or more brands. Some brands may be well established while others may be launch brands where you will help shape the identity, look and feel. Often times days can be long, especially on launch brands, but you are the kind of person who thrives under pressure and loves working closely with team members to make something tangible and memorable. If this is you, we’d love to talk.
- Develop concepts and supporting materials for 360º healthcare advertising
- Work closely with copy and account services as a team player to ensure that the creative needs of your brand(s) are met
- Be a brand steward: manage design, typography and overall visual identity in the online and offline spaces
- Stay Creatively Fresh: actively seek and share digital inspiration (creative, technology, general digital trends) with their teams, art department, and agency
- Ability to present/communicate in an organized, professional, and effective manner
- Responsible for managing workload and timeline.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Hybrid designer: print and digital
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience at an advertising agency or 2 years at a design studio
- Team oriented
- Basic knowledge of presenting creative work
- Degree in Art Design/Advertising
- Demonstrate outstanding creative conceptual and design skills through a portfolio that is clean and visually strong