Omnicom Health Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Group Account Director
at Omnicom Health Group
- Job ID
- Account Services
- ProEd Communications
COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
We are seeking a scientific communications professional with 5-7 years’ experience managing publications projects to support exciting new therapies in ProEd’s Publications Center of Excellence.
WHO WE ARE
ProEd Communications, Inc. is a fully integrated healthcare communications company with a team of highly dedicated professionals. We provide scientific and regulatory excellence to global life science clients. ProEd is part of the Healthcare Consultancy Group, an Omnicom Group company.
When you join ProEd, you are part of an intellectually stimulating environment. We are a family; leadership is visible and accessible; people know each other and grow their careers with us. Our team members have the option to develop new skills across scientific communications, medical affairs, regulatory communications, and market access.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
We are currently seeking an Account Director/Group Account Director, Scientific Communications, to lead major accounts, train and mentor new talent, and support business development and service innovation. You will report to the SVP, Client Services and work collaboratively with other senior leaders within the company and the group.
We offer a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package, commensurate with the role and your experience. If you excel at and are excited by creative challenges, have a positive attitude, and enjoy a collaborative and fun team environment, we’d love to hear from you.
All inquiries will be handled with utmost discretion.
THE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE YOU WILL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- Understanding of the scientific communications & publications field, including compliance, with at least 5 years of direct publications management experience.
- Passion for leading training and development programs for internal staff
- Experience in developing scientific communication strategies and publication plans
- Demonstrated ability to deliver outstanding client service and satisfaction
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams and collaborate across disciplines
- A working understanding of forecasting and project finance management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
WHERE THE POSITION IS LOCATED
ProEd is based in Beachwood (near Cleveland, OH) with offices in New York City, NY and Princeton, NJ. Position location is optional in any of our offices with potential for a remote work arrangement. Willingness to travel is a requirement.