Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Service Representative
at mtf biologics
- Customer Service
- Job ID
Respond to customer telephone calls, process orders, provide order/shipment information, and handle all customer inquiries to provide customer service excellence. Work with other departments and business partners as necessary to ensure that customer orders are filled satisfactorily and that customer problems are resolved promptly and appropriately.
1. Responds to customer/consultant/ business partner and management team telephone calls, and accurately processes phone, fax and email Direct, POR, Trial Evaluation, Kit, Grant and Consignment orders in a timely manner to meet surgical deadlines and customer expectations.
2. Demonstrates attention to detail when reviewing customer comments so that each order is processed accurately according to established service fee concessions, tissue specifications and shipping requirements. Documents and maintains records of all inquiries in accordance with department protocols and provides order confirmations including those sent via secured email and web link so that discrepancies can be identified and resolved.
3. Demonstrates ability to answer customer/consultant/ business partner questions regarding tissue/medical devices including inquiries related to tissue processing, specifications, storage, inventory availability, shipment tracking, service fees, and invoicing in accordance with FDA, AATB, ISO and MTF requirements.
4. Effectively communicates, verbally and in writing, with customers/consultants/ business partners at all levels of management to identify and investigate problems to determine the best possible solution to successfully resolve. Outbound to customers to resolve open billings, shipping exceptions, and notification of backorder fulfillment.
5. Demonstrates the ability to speak intelligently about each order type process. Understands and can successfully communicate the differences of each type and how they are to be implemented. Supports marketing efforts on new product launches requiring customized order processes and enhanced communication protocols.
6. Demonstrates the ability to successfully manage two or more Outlook Inboxes simultaneously.
7. Allocates newly available tissue to back-order in accordance with MTF distribution policy.
8. Coordinates with the Shipping Department regarding order logistics including priorities, changes and discrepancies. Coordinates with freight carriers as necessary to resolve shipping problems and/or expedite shipments.
9. Assigns new customer account numbers and enters information into QAD. Updates changes in customer account information. Forwards documentation to the Accounting Department as well as Contracts Department to determine if new customer is connected to a GPO or other hospital system requiring special service fee implementation.
10. Works with the Accounting Department to resolve customer questions regarding purchase orders, invoices, credit hold and payments.
11. Obtains pre-approval for all credit card orders through credit card processing system prior to release of order.
12. Can provide customer service functions outside of regularly scheduled hours as business demands and can work virtually from home when MTF main office is closed during inclement weather.
13. Performs additional duties as assigned.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS Education: High School Diploma, Years of Experience: 1 - 3 years
Other: In Customer Service or related position
Specialized Knowledge, Technical Skills, and Abilities: Ability to achieve order accuracy while maintaining required order volume. Excellent telephone and professional communication skills that allow for the development of essential customer relationships. Strong written communication skills. Detail oriented and possess the ability to prioritize, multitask and work in a cross functional team environment with remote team members to meet deadlines. Must exhibit strong problem solving and follow up skills and be able to adapt to process changes. PC literacy. Ability to utilize Microsoft Outlook and Office.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS Education: Associate's Degree
Years of Experience: 3 - 5 years
Other: in Customer Service or related position in regulated manufacturing or distribution environment
Specialized Knowledge, Technical Skills, and Abilities: Proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Office