Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Metron Aviation
- 01-Feb-2019 to 30-Jun-2019 (CST)
- Egg Harbor Township, NJ, USA
- Full Time
Metron Aviation, an Airbus subsidiary, is looking to expand its ranks to support the growing need of Air Traffic Management (ATM), product development and mission analysis. Metron Aviation's long-term strategy is to support and accelerate ATM programs that will dramatically improve global airspace capacity, efficiency and environmental sustainability.
We are seeking a Test Engineer to be part of a dynamic team. Metron Aviation is a collaborative environment that fosters advanced research, concept exploration, product development and support and interaction with the nation's leading aviation subject matter experts. Metron Aviation prides itself on a work environment where employees can succeed.
*This position is contingent upon contract award.
Support FAA Programs in the area of Integration and Test.
- A Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, or related field
- Entry-Junior Level
- 0-5 years experience
- Strong Unix and Red Hat Linux skills
- Formulate and define objectives through research and fact-finding to solve complex testing problems
- Be able to prepare detailed objectives and steps for test procedures
- Be able to design, code, test and debug testing software and tools
- Competent to work on most phases of the test program
- Moderately experienced with structured software development and modern software test tools and techniques
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident
- Candidate must be able to pass a background investigation and obtain a Position of Public Trust designation
- Previous experience with FAA systems preferred
- Scripting experience
- MATLAB experience
- Knowledge of JIRA
- Knowledge of Webstat
Metron Aviation, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/D/V