Medical Center at Princeton
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Medical Center at Princeton
Princeton Medical Center
Princeton Medical Center
Princeton HealthCare System is a leading provider of healthcare services. As a respected nonprofit, community teaching system, we offer compassionate care supported by advanced technologies and an outstanding medical staff. Over 97% of our physicians have achieved board certification, the hallmark of professional excellence. Through our academic and clinical affiliations with institutions including The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, we are setting new standards in diagnostic and treatment protocols and achieving successful clinical outcomes for our patients. Princeton HealthCare System is Redefining Care through our commitment to delivering an exceptional level of clinical care and individualized caring for each and every patient.
Princeton HealthCare System is currently searching for a Part Time, Days, Case Manager for the the University Medical Center of Princeton at Plainsboro, Emergency Department.
Schedule: The hours for this position are one day a week from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm, preferably on a Sunday.
Position Summary: The Case Manager supports the interdisciplinary team in facilitating patient care, with the underlying objective of enhancing the quality of clinical outcomes and patient satisfaction while managing the cost of care and providing timely and accurate information to payors. The role integrates and coordinates utilization management, care facilitation and discharge planning functions. In addition, the Case Manager helps drive change by identifying areas where performance improvement in needed (e.g., day to day workflow, education, process improvements, patient satisfaction).
All PHCS employees are required to receive an annual influenza vaccine unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree
- Registered Nurse (RN) license in the State of New Jersey
- Three (3) years of Medical-Surgical experience
- National Case Management certification; required within two (2) years of date of hire
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent critical thinking skills, organization and analytical skills
- Knowledge and understanding of computer systems and software applications
- Ability to work with all age groups and populations
- Pushing/pulling/lifting/carrying up to 100 pounds
- Three (3) years in hospital-based Case Management, Discharge Planning or Utilization Review
- Emergency Department Case Management experience strongly preferred
Join Princeton HealthCare System family and be a part of Redefining Care in our community!
Princeton HealthCare System is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/D/V
If you have any questions on the positions you see, click the image below to chat live with a Princeton Health Recruiter or call the Recruitment Center at 1-877-215-0096!