PCS Software Inc
Regional Manager of Customer Success (Virtual or NJ or Houston Office)
PCS Software, Inc. is an AI platform for the transportation logistics marketspace providing the trucking industry's most effective transportation management platform (TMP) to improve fleet management and delivery systems and increase profits for our customers. Through innovation and invention, our software individualizes work routines, consolidates workflows, and streamlines management controls to improve accountability, transparency, and eliminate costly and redundant manual processes.
Trucking companies and freight brokers trust PCS to optimize their dispatch, accounting, and fleet operations. TL, LTL, Intermodal, and freight brokerage services use our TMP to automate operations, easily access information, and reduce inefficiencies to maximize sales and revenue. Founded in 1997 and headquartered in Houston, Texas, with regional offices now located across North America, PCS Software is the leading developer of hosted software solutions designed specifically for the ground transportation industry.
Job Description: Regional Manager of Customer Success
Were you trained by one of the global leaders as an Account Manager, Delivery Director, or Managing Consultant? Do you thrive on winning and managing large SaaS implementations and getting rewarded when you do a job well?
PCS is currently hiring Regional Managers of Customer Success who will work collaboratively with the sales team and implementation team to act as a trusted business advisors and account managers to our customers. The Regional Managers of Customer Success are responsible for taking the ownership of the health of our customer relationships once a sale has been completed and assisting with the implementation, integration, and also to "up-sell" the value of our transportation management platform solution to both our carrier and shipper clients.
The role will require deep solution knowledge of client relationship management, project management, sales, and overall "big picture" business operations. In addition, your knowledge of ground transportation and logistics will be invaluable as you assist our customers with various modules of our system that include dispatch, accounting, fleet management, and asset tracking for carriers and advanced scheduling, shipper TMS, and asset management for shippers.
In addition, your knowledge of the supply chain lifecycle and the ground transportation industry domain will serve you well in this position. This individual will have a monthly/annual organic account growth target (retention of accounts/contract renewals and up-selling of new products features, customizations, and partner/channel options and integrations and will be required to know how to configure and demonstrate product knowledge and solution delivery expertise during presentations to a wide range of transportation and logistics user audiences, including C-Level executives, while work with existing customers daily via F2F interaction and telephone/webinar communications remotely.
This may not be the easiest position you ever hold, but it may be the most fun and definitely could be the most rewarding! We do not care where in the continental USA you are located as this role will involve 50-75% travel to your customers locations. You will also have occasional travel to our Houston headquarters as necessary.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Listen carefully, retain information, and understand the pain points of prospective customers.
- Collaborate with an amazing cross-functional team to create the account strategy, develop a solution blueprint, build a business case, and then tell a story or present the solution.
- Collaborate with the Sales organization, Product Development, Professional Services, Business Development, as well as our Partner ecosystem.
- Communicate PCS's solution and value through presentations, demonstrations, pilot implementations, and ongoing sales consultation.
- Be a Trusted Advisor to our clients, which means we maintain and offer our clients extensive knowledge in the industries we service, the workflows we can augment and deliver superior results that support our clients' strategic objectives.
- Develop and maintain technical and business knowledge of industry directions and trends.
- Influence our solution direction by bringing field insights to the product team.
- Support customer discovery workshops with domain expertise.
- Work across multiple levels within a customer organization to articulate PCS's solution and add value.
- Configure demos and deliver presentations to customers.
- Coordinating with the field sales team on prospective customers for PCS Software demonstrations, training end users, and custom application development requirements gathering during the sales process and then being the long-term go-to Account Manager for the end-users at the client management level.
- Coordinating with the PCS Development Team on the needs of customers regarding software customizations, implementation timelines, and IT hardware/software related functionality requirements.
- Creating tailored training courses and implementation plans for new customers within the Southwest region that will allow them to be more proficient when operating all aspects of our TMS as well as still within a timely manner to be live within their expected timeframe.
- Identifying and farming existing account contacts for the purpose of pursuing potential upsells within the regional customer list.
- Travel up to 50% regionally to customer locations potentially required for sales interactions/meetings, training classes, and the implementation process.
- Help revise day-to-day dispatching and accounting practices as a subject matter expert/consultant to improve efficiency within the client's operation beyond just being able to navigate the system well, which requires a firm understanding of dispatch and GAAP accounting best practices.
- Minimum of 5 years of IT industry experience (Saas preferred) and 5+ years of experience working in an enterprise level global consulting services organization. We are targeting individuals with prior experience in professional services/consulting services and/or a senior level pre-sales engineering role in the transportation management domain.
- Arrive with high energy and be a self-starter who demonstrates creativity and who thrives in an entrepreneurial type of environment.
- Possess strong presentation skills, comfortable building presentations and presenting to varying sized audiences.
- Arrive with technical proficiency and configuration experience utilizing PaaS deployment and previous pre-sales experience with SaaS / PaaS solutions.
- Must have a very detail-oriented personality, with strong analytical problem-solving capabilities.
- An ability to demonstrate software F2F and virtually and highlight the value it brings to customers.
- Possess a team-oriented attitude with previous work experience and a collaborative attitude and approach.
- Existing ability and experience conveying industry trends and provide a business and technical point-of-view and then support your messaging with actual data and facts.
- Must be willing to travel at least 50% of the time regionally in your assigned client territory.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, CIS, MIS, Business, Marketing, Communications, or other bachelor's level degree required.
Success Factors Include
- Client-driven – you demonstrate deep care and concern for helping customers succeed beyond what they even imagined possible.
- Business Insight– you are intellectually curious, a consummate learner that helps educate others on the possibilities and potential results of a PCS Software, Inc. partnership. You bring innovative ideas to the business for product innovation or processes.
- Product Positioning– you have an innate ability and desire to master the PCS platform and get tremendous satisfaction in matching the value and benefit to customer specific domain and technology needs.
- Influencer– you help customers make complex decisions through methodical, forward-thinking, and simple solutions that will make them a hero in their business while saving them time and money.
- Results Driven– you play to win and realize the benefits to the customer, your personal gain, and the business impact that your sales and challenging work contribute.
- Resourceful– you are technically savvy, able to maneuver systems and tools while having conversations. You use systems and tools to your advantage, helping you know more about your customers.
Why Join PCS?
PCS Software, Inc. rewards your hard work with excellent opportunities for career growth and personal development. If you want to be the newest member of a vibrant group of energized technology leaders in an innovative and entrepreneurial environment, then apply online today to start building solutions that customers will love to use and join a company that truly rewards your hard work and values your talented contributions. If you would like to compete for this highly sought-after position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PCS Software, Inc. is considered one of the best places to work because of our competitive compensation plans, comprehensive benefits plan with 100% company paid medical, dental, vision, term life insurance, and short-term disability insurance premiums, 401k with a 4% match, generous PTO package, a truly creative and fun working environment, complementary food/beverages in the office, paid training and development opportunities, paid gym/fitness facility membership, employee recognition programs, and amazing opportunities for career growth and personal development.
PCS Software, Inc. will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
This job description provides many examples of the types of responsibilities required but is in not intended to be a comprehensive list. The incumbent will complete other job responsibilities as needed which are not specifically described in this document.
PCS Software, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
We thank all respondents for their interest in PCS Software, Inc. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. To view additional information on PCS Software, Inc., please visit our website at www.pcssoft.com. No calls or agencies please.