Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Job Reference #: 6994
Imperial Parking (U.S.), LLC. “Impark”, with over 4,200 employees and management contracts over North America, is one of North America’s largest parking operators. Our goal is to continue to develop and expand both our Company along with the lives our customers and employees.
Here at Impark, our success is defined by our corporate culture and the associated values inside our corporate culture. These unique values are exemplified in our day to day business and in lives of our employees. Here at Impark we…
Positive Energy…Inspire, Teamwork & Believe in others as we work together towards accomplishing a best in class experience for our clients, customers and for each other.
Be a Trailblazer…Be Bold, Open-minded & Entrepreneurial towards new ideas and challenges that we face in our day to day business operations.
Be Admirable…Respectfulness, Straightforwardness & Accountability to our clients, customers and to each other.
At Impark, successful people are those individuals who believe, as we do, in these cultural values that people make the difference when it comes to customer service, innovation and unique parking experiences. Join us here at Impark to help us extend our unique brand of parking experiences to customers, clients and you!!!
Impark is currently looking for a full-time Assistant Manager to work at our Montclair NJ.
• Respond to customer inquiries and conduct complaint investigations
• Respond to and handle client requests and/or issues in a timely manner to ensure client satisfaction
• Provide daily lot audit reports to the Manager
• Ensure all staff are following company policies and procedures
• Initiate and follow up on customer requests
• Track & manage incident reports and damage claims; corresponding with customers regarding safety & liability
• Ensure accurate reporting and timely delivery for all month-end reports
• Ensure parking passes are delivered to customers and oversee reserved stall parking program
• Process, transfer and cancel monthly passes
• Regular reviews of lots physical condition including landscaping, signage, surfaces and lighting
• Process daily revenue in accordance with the Daily Revenue Policy and Procedures
• Ensure equipment is functioning properly and/or initiate requests for maintenance
• 1+ years of Experience managing and training front-line employees
• 2+years of previous parking management or similar service industry experience
• Ability to successfully manage and train other employees
• Strong computer skills required, including MS Word and Excel
• Superior Communication and Interpersonal Skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to work independently, in a team, and meet deadlines
• Ability to develop effective working relationships with internal and external parties
If you describe yourself as a team player, enthusiastic, possess a high level of integrity and the willingness to make a significant contribution, we invite you to apply for this opportunity.
Impark is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer – Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individual with a Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity