Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER
at Groupe SEB
City : PARSIPPANY, NJ
Tefal, T-Fal, Krups, Lagostina, Rowenta, Moulinex, SUPOR, WMF, Arno, Emsa, All-Clad… These brands are part of the daily life of millions of consumers in more than 150 countries. With 33,000 employees and over €6,1b sales annually, Groupe SEB is the leading worldwide manufacturer of small domestic appliances and cookware thanks to the strength of its brands, its drive for innovation, its international growth, and its vision for the future.
The Product DevelopmentEngineer will support the Development Group Leader in managing variousprojects; within our USA/Canada Cookware Regional Center. Specificresponsibilities include:
- Assure the achievementof objectives (cost, quality and time) in respect to the development process
- Ensure that the productbeing developed adheres to product specifications and marketing requirements
- Manage and followthrough the quotations during the whole development process, in addition tomonitoring and initiating operational savings in terms of total cost (price,quality, lead time for new and current business)
- Communicate projectupdates, schedules and related information with team members basedinternationally
- Capitalize and documentthe history & status of each project throughout the development process
- Bachelor's degree inEngineering, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3 years minimumexperience in product development with project management experience (preferablywithin consumer goods organization)
- Knowledge of projectmanagement tools (management of planning, budgets, resources, validation anddecision-making)
- Demonstrate strongnegotiation and analytical skills
- Ability to communicatecross-functionally and interact internationally. The position is based in anoffice-environment and will work closely with our manufacturing sites overseas.
- Ability to definepriorities and manage several projects simultaneously
- Ability to traveloccasionally for work-related assignments
- If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact HRUSA@groupeseb.com
- Groupe SEB invites any applicant and/or employee to review the Company's written Affirmative Action Plan. This plan is available for inspection upon request by contacting HRUSA@groupeseb.com