Destination Maternity Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Destination Maternity Corporation
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Planning & Allocation
- Motherhood Maternity
The Associate Planner is responsible for business analysis, assortment planning, capacity planning, seasonal planning, financial plans, and merchandise logistics.
- Identify up trending, maintain, down trending business
- Identify Key Items
- Identify improvement opportunities: Product flow, assortment focus (depth & dominance).
- Work with Merchants to improve in stock position, turnover, and frequency of flow
- Determine appropriate depth and breadth of styles and price points
- Develop entrance and exit strategies for seasonal/fashion product
- Provide purchase quantities and timing of deliveries
- Identify styles, quantity and flow for Feature presentations
- Determine timing, flow and quantity to execute seasonal conversions by climate group
- Develop financial plans based on work completed in 1-4 above
- Identify opportunities to improve pack sizes, vendor performance, import logistics to more efficiently process inventory through distribution
2.) In Season:
Business Review and Reaction
- Review and recommend actions to maximize sales, turnover and margin
- Manage Open-to-Buy to agreed plan levels
- Identify flow adjustments to hit financial plans
- Oversee Distribution to maximize stock in the right place at the right time in the right quantity
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 2-4 years of experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong computer skills
- Strong communications and follow up
Destination Maternity Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, affectional or sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status, domestic partnership or civil union status, employment status, atypical hereditary cellular or blood trait, ancestry, pregnancy or any other legally protected status in accordance with the requirements of federal, state, and local law.