Cognizant Technology Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Archer GRC Functional Consultat
at Cognizant Technology Solutions
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 00024564061
Cognizant is hiring " Archer GRC Functional Consultant for NJ location”. Interested candidates who are local and willing to relocate can apply.
Job Title: Archer GRC Functional Consultant
Location: Englewood Cliffs, NJ
• Bachelor's degree with a major in business or management information system or relevant experience
• In depth knowledge of processes related to Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC), specifically around Policy management, Issues Management, Third Party Risk Management, Service Continuity, and Physical Site Security
• At least 3 years of operational experience in compliance and audit process
• Implementation of Information Risk Management (IRM) processes using a GRC tool, preferably RSA Archer
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA, or Englewood Cliffs, NJ
• General knowledge of the Microsoft suite of applications
• CISSP, CISA, or CIPP a plus
• Third Party auditing experience with a public accounting firm
• Knowledge of key business procedures preferred
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent presentation skills
• Strong Leadership skills
• Liaison with internal stakeholders to capture and document process requirements related to managing Information Risk for implementation in the GRC tool Archer. Documentation will include future enhancements, change requests, and defect fixes as well.
• Ensuring relevant documents and process maps are developed and maintained related to the different modules implemented in Archer
• Develop change management action plans for release and upgrades of modules within Archer
• Develop training plans, communication plans, create relevant documents, and run the end user training for the user base
• Develop, track, and report via dashboards on operational metrics, KPIs, and success metrics for Archer
• Reporting: Establish and maintaining reporting accuracy, consistency, data integrity and creation/distribution of scorecards, dashboards, and reports, as appropriate.
• Provide reports to senior management forums