Cognizant Business Consulting
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Functional /Release Manager for Archer Implementation
at Cognizant Business Consulting
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 00024563851
Categories: Management - Mid-Level (Manager, Director)
Cognizant is hiring "Functional /Release Manager for NJ location”. Interested candidates who are local and willing to relocate can apply.
Job Title: Functional /Release Manager for Archer Implementation
Location: Englewood, NJ
Seeking an accomplished professional who has demonstrated expertise, experience, and leadership abilities related to managing the functional release and support process for the GRC tool, Archer. Reporting to the Sr. Director of Technology Information Risk Management (IRM), the optimal candidate will possess relevant experience and understanding of the release and support cycle of a software product tool, RSA Archer. The right candidate will need to work independently with multiple stakeholders and GRC process leads for Archer and the liaison with the Technical support team for product Release planning.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for developing and establishing a Release cycle plan for Archer rollout, updates, and upgrades
- Interacting with GRC Process leads, developing framework for understanding requirements and prioritizing enhancements
- Developing functional documents articulating requirements for all enhancement requests
- Interacting with Technical support team in estimating effort for development of enhancements and break-fixes
- Review and approve solutions for enhancements proposed by the Technical support team
- Facilitate status meetings providing and managing agendas, minutes, action items, and decisions
- Develop dashboards, reports, presentations to provide updates and status to VPs and senior management
- Assist Process leads in developing risk and control dashboards within Archer platform
- Drive continuous improvements of Archer with Process leads and end user community
- Assist in developing strategy to grow usage of Archer across the enterprise
- Participate in outage calls and develop communication documents and plan to all users of Archer
- Establish and manage enhancement support process with key stakeholders.
- Partner with Process leads to develop, maintain and enhance training plan and documents
- Partner with Process leads to drive change management including training with the end user community
- 5 years diversified experience in the role of managing software product releases, preferably RSA Archer
- Leadership in working with VPs and senior management, particularly in the Technology discipline
- Experience working with a software product company or a large, complex business organization in the role of a functional owner of a software product
- Good negotiation skills; Collaborative and a team player
- Deep experience in continuous improvement of functionality and processes
- Working knowledge of risk management processes as well (i.e. TPRM, TSCM, Policy, Compliance, etc. Should have a blend of business process expertise to go along with functional understanding of Archer capabilities
- Project management experience with system implementations and other change events through a clearly defined methodology
- Deep understanding of IT GRC concepts, standards and processes
- Knowledge of general security concepts and methods
- A Bachelor's degree as well as one or more relevant certifications (e.g., CISA, CRISC, CISSP, and/or CISM).