Chicago Bridge & Iron Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Environmental Project Manager
at Chicago Bridge & Iron Company
Job TitleEnvironmental Project Manager
- Responsible for all phases of planning and execution on small projects as defined by low potential risk, complexity, manpower requirements and/or contract value (typically less than $25 million).
- May have responsibility for multiple projects. Establishes and monitors project safety and quality programs.
- Plans, organizes, coordinates, and controls small projects in accordance with the established policies, procedures, systems, and requirements.
- Supervises daily activities of project personnel including technical and administrative support and ensures that deliverables are produced on schedule and within budget.
- May function as seller-doer, developing client contacts and relationships, preparing proposals, coordinating contract negotiations, etc., as well as managing project execution.
- Represents the company to client and maintains client relationship.
- Project Manager has experience managing cleanup of radiological sites
- Has experience on cleanupsites near navigable water ways
- Has experience in excavation dewatering and water treatment
- 5 plus years experince in Project Management on USACE Projects
- Minumum of 3 years experinence in HTRW Sites
- Understands relationships between work processes and the business. Is aware of costs related to own work. Organizes own work to meet deadlines set by others.
- Communicates information, asks questions and checks for understanding. Builds team effectiveness skills within own work team.
APTIM was created by Veritas Capital, a leading private equity firm, following acquisition of CB&I's Capital Services business. With approximately 15,000 employees deployed across hundreds of offices and customer sites globally, APTIM provides integrated maintenance services, environmental engineering and remediation, infrastructure, EPC services, program management, disaster response and recovery, resiliency planning, and energy management services for private sector and government customers. Our timely and cost-effective solutions not only satisfy our customers' needs, but also improve the quality of life for people around the world.