CentraState Healthcare System
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Food Service Support Cashier
at CentraState Healthcare System
- Position Type
- Regular Part-Time
- CentraState Medical Center
- Flexibility Required
- Work Schedule
Rings up customer purchases on the cash register, collects money and makes change. Prepares and serves food. Cleans and maintains the assigned area.
- Keeps work area clean and sanitary.
- Rings items purchased from the Coffee Shop on the cash register.
- Balances cash drawer at end of shift, prepares daily deposit, scans all documents. Posts all patient payments the following day to correct patient account.
- Prepares food items as assigned.
- Sets up assigned area and maintains adequate supplies during shift.
- Cleans all machines (coffee brewers, coffee air pots, cappuccino, etc.) thoroughly at end of shift and as assigned.
- Ensures the beverage, salad, dessert cases, and condiment stand are fully stocked throughout shift. Checks and fills stock (dressings, trays, cutlery, etc.) Helps fill and clean machines, tray stands.
- Insures dining area is cleaned at all times (tables, chairs, and garbage's).
High School Diploma or Equivalent preferred.
Some experience in a cafeteria and/or operation of a cash register and money transactions desirable.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
Capable of doing math and keeping records. Strong professional, organizational, and interpersonal skills to effectively relate with all members of the healthcare team.
Works in a clean well-lighted and ventilated area.
No expected exposure to blood and/or body fluids.
Sitting - Rarely
Standing/Walking - Continuously
Kneeling/Stooping - Rarely
Bending/Climbing - Rarely
Reaching above shoulder, at waist or below waist - Rarely
Lifting/Pushing or Pulling up to 40 pounds -
Lifting/Pushing or Pulling over 40 pounds –
Typing/Filing - Rarely
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.