Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
RN Team Member- Per Diem
at Centers Health Care
Registered Nurse (RN) Team Member
Deptford Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is actively seeking per diem Registered Nurses (RN) to work for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Deptford, NJ.
- Provides advice & support to the Residents and their families
- Monitoring Residents and administering medication and treatments
- Documents Resident care services by charting in Resident & dept. records
- Protects Residents & staff by adhering to infection-control policies & protocols
- Resolves Resident problems &needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies
- Assures quality of care by adhering to Facility philosophies & standards of care
- Supervising LPNs and Nursing Assistants
- Maintains Resident confidence by keeping information confidential
- Should work well in a team oriented environment
- Must have a valid New Jersey Registered Nurse (RN) License
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in LTC settings
- Should be friendly and a team worker
Deptford Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 240-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Deptford, New Jersey. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. We offer a friendly working environment, excellent compensation, great benefits package, professional growth & stability, innovative training programs and more. Deptford Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.