Camping World, Good Sam
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Camping World, Good Sam
The outdoors is a big place and just as it offers endless adventures, so does our company. Camping World is your premier one-stop-shop for everything RV. Along with RV parts and accessories, we also offer a full selection of new and used RVs for sale. Once you buy an RV, should it need a little TLC, our RV Spa detail and refurbishment centers are there to make it shine like new. However, if the problem is under the hood, our nearly 2,000 service bays, over 1,600 technicians and 100+ collision centers scattered around the country are ready to get you back on the road in no time.
As the RV industry leader, Camping World is always looking for new and better ways to enhance your RV and outdoor experience. Camping World -- like the great outdoors -- is a big place, full of opportunity and we make it our mission to equip you for it. We've got an awesome team already, but there's always room for more! Are you ready for a new adventure?
At Camping World, a Parts Driver works directly with the customers to determine specialized product needs and services and provides price estimates for designated installations prior to scheduling appointments. The Parts Driver is a member of the sales team and works collaboratively with the service team to ensure a high level of customer service satisfaction.
Essential Job Functions:
· Delivers and picks up parts to and from assigned locations
· Provides consultation to service technicians and customers
· Researches hard to find parts
· Maintains appropriate levels of parts kept in stock
· Places and tracks parts orders
· Receives shipments and stocks parts
· Keep units and equipment secure from weather
· Keeps supervisor apprised of work progress
· Demonstrates operation of newly installed equipment
· Performs related troubleshooting tasks based on skill level
· Maintains a safe work area for customers and coworkers
· Performs other miscellaneous duties as assigned and performs duties at company established performance levels
· Environmental conditions include heat, cold, humidity, noise, dust and wetness
Required Skills and Experience:
· Prolonged periods of standing, stooping, crawling, and bending
· May lift up to 25 lbs. and/or move up to 50 lbs. with assistive devices
· Exposure to heights and hazards related to working with electrical and welding equipment
· High school education or equivalent work experience
· Valid Driver's License and acceptable driving record
· Basic math skills are required
· Working knowledge of proper and safe use of equipment
· Knowledge of installation and product specifications
· Familiarization with reading and interpreting diagrams
· Forklift experience/certification preferred or ability to be certified required
We don't just accept diversity of thought -- we support it, celebrate it and thrive on it for the benefit of our associates, our customers and our company. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we strive to think outside -- and not simply check -- the box