Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Bohler Engineering
- Total # of Openings Remaining
At Bohler, we empower the ambitious to become the accomplished. This greater purpose connects us with like-minded professionals, fosters meaningful relationships, and generates the alignment necessary to produce an unrivaled consulting and employment experience.
Our Warren, NJ office is looking for a Staff Accountant who embodies this purpose.
What You'll Do:
As a Staff Accountant at Bohler, you will:
- Assist with all General Ledger operations including preparing and recording journal entries, reconciling bank accounts, maintaining the fixed assets schedule and system, and reviewing expenses
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts
- Assist with the month-end and year-end close processes including the preparation of all management reports, charts, and graphs
- Partner with finance leadership in implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures
- Partner with your manager to tailor your career path towards YOUR vision
What We Offer:
- A supportive and flexible work environment that empowers employees to stay healthy, fulfill their passions, and balance work and life goals
- The opportunity to immerse yourself in our accounting lifecycle, while working hand-in-hand with team members
- The opportunity to take ownership of your career with an unsurpassed focus on career development and mentorship
- A Learning & Development department that facilitates ongoing soft and technical skills training
- Open and transparent communication with senior leadership as well as local office management
- Team building activities/events and a collaborative work environment
What You'll Need:
- The ability to learn quickly, along with strong communication and organizational skills, and a solid work ethic
- A passion for general ledger accounting, financial reporting and creative problem-solving
- Experience with intercompany accounting
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related
- Advanced experience with Excel (Pivot Tables, V-lookups) and a large ERP accounting platform such as Deltek, Sage, SAP, Oracle, etc.
Bohler Engineering is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants and employees for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.