Bausch & Lomb Incorporated
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Bausch & Lomb Incorporated
- Job ID
- Pos. Category
- Pos. Type
- Full Time
Bausch Health Companies Inc. is a diverse and decentralized pharmaceutical company that is committed to focusing on our key stakeholders while delivering consistently high performance. Our values provide the overall direction for our company, and provide us with the tools necessary to rise to any challenge by leveraging our collective hard work and effort along with our unwavering competitive spirit. These values help us set goals based on our organization’s potential and what we hope it will become.
We are seeking an individual with the utmost degree of professionalism and integrity, capable of handling a wide array of matters relating to general paralegal support to the corporate legal department. This paralegal will support several attorneys in the legal department, including the corporate secretary, and will interact with senior management.
Importantly, this role is for someone who has an industrious and self-motivated approach with a desire to develop personally and professionally, and a willingness to step in and assist where needed.
- Draft and review a variety of corporate agreements, including supply, distribution, licensing, services and confidentiality agreements, and other similar corporate agreements;
- Assist with preparation of basic internal legal documentation and coordinate execution of documents;
- Assist with due diligence for mergers and acquisitions and financing transactions;
- Assist with the review of transaction documents;
- Provide entity maintenance, management and reporting support;
- Conduct legal research;
- Assist with legal department records projects;
- Prepare PowerPoint slide presentations.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or Paralegal Certificate required
- 5+ years of Corporate legal experience, preferably in assisting with corporate transactions
- Experience drafting and/or reviewing contracts & agreements
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook; experience with database systems a plus
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Exceptional communication, organizational, typing, proof-reading, and grammar skills
- Passionate attention to detail, prioritization and follow-through
- Willing to learn and assist with other legal areas
- Understands the importance of confidentiality, exhibits the appropriate level of discretion required for various circumstances
- Projects a professional image with composure, punctuality and self-confidence