Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Account Executive - Higher Education and Non-Profit
at Attain, LLC
# of Openings:
Who We Seek:
- Passion Seekers. You genuinely care about the work that you do and its impact on society.
- Self-Starters. You’re a go-getter who isn’t afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.
- Entrepreneurs. You bring fresh ideas to the table, work hard, develop business and consistently seek new challenges.
- Collaborators. You’re a great contributor to a high performing team that accomplishes great feats for our clients.
What You Will Do:
The Account Executive is responsible for developing new business opportunities within Attain's new and existing client base in the Higher Education and Non-Profit sectors. Primary focus is finding, scoping, estimating, proposing and closing new business using a highly collaborative, solution selling model. Also responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with our ecosystem partners to help drive joint sales opportunities.
- Generate leads and cultivate client relationships within the Higher Education and Non-Profit sectors and West Coast territory.
- Scope and define innovative Salesforce solutions to meet client needs.
- Estimate, propose and close new business using a collaborative solution selling model.
- Participate in business development team efforts and suggest and support process improvement activities.
- Serve as the Account Manager for existing accounts to cultivate long term relationships and to sell additional work to support client success.
- Participate in and support continuous improvement activities with the delivery team to ensure that projects continue to be scoped and estimated correctly.
- Maintain current knowledge of Salesforce and eco-system partners, industry practices, trends and issues.
- Maintain accurate sales pipeline records in Salesforce to support accurate reporting and forecasting.
What You Need:
- 5 - 10+ years solution selling experience that includes professional IT services.
- Experience working closely with partners to solicit and qualify leads and to shape and close deals.
- Success in leveraging business from new & established relationship.
- Ability to run solution discovery sessions with clients and develop a scope and solution approach.
- Client-facing skills with C-level execs to managers.
- Experience working with solution engineers to plan demos.
- Ability to estimate professional services engagements with input from the delivery team.
- Capable of writing proposals, both informal and RFP-based as well as Statements of Work; manage contract negotiation.
- Adept working closely with clients to move from proposal to closed work.
- Knowledge of higher ed or nonprofit sector and CRM solutions a plus; Salesforce preferred.
- Able to travel for annual Dreamforce conference, client meetings, occasional trade shows, marketing events (up to 20%).
- Previous experience in consulting/project management and delivering solutions a strong plus.
Attain is a place for great ideas and the people who have them. As a management, technology, and strategy consulting firm, our professionals provide innovative solutions to revolutionize government, education, health, and nonprofit organizations and positively impact those they serve. We are business analysts, technologists, digital strategists, managers of change, and forward thinkers, with the entrepreneurial drive to shape the future. Our team is present in 40 states and the District of Columbia.
Visit www.attain.com/careers to explore your path forward with Attain.