Atlantic Health System
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Registered Nurse, 3AB In-Patient Oncology
at Atlantic Health System
- Requisition #
- Position Type
- 0361220 ONCOLOGY/UROLOGICAL UNIT
- Overlook Medical Center
Atlantic Health System hospitals provide compassionate, patient-centered care to northern New Jersey and surrounding areas. We are currently seeking a per-diem night RN in the In-Patient Oncology/Urological unit at Overlook Medical Center. Recognized by U.S. News & World Report as high-performing in Neurology & Neurosurgery, Overlook Medical Center is home to the Atlantic Neuroscience Institute and serves as the hub for the New Jersey Stroke Network.
Essential Job Functions:
- Candidate will have the ability to utilize the nursing process to assess, diagnose, plan, implement and evaluate the plan of care for patients served.
- Through the model of Shared Governance, collaborate with all members of the health care team with a focus on promoting evidenced based care within a healing culture for the patient population served and their families.
- Candidate will demonstrate and embrace the PRIDE core values (Professionalism, Respect, Involvement, Dignity and Excellence) in every aspect of their job.
- Candidate must have excellent communication and computer skills.
Manage a 5-7 patient load, mostly of the oncology and palliative care population; maintain open communication with all members of the team; be a patient advocate; practice in a safe manner; possess great teamwork and time management skills; have and maintain a positive outlook.
Valid New Jersey Nursing License Required
At Least 1 Year of Acute Care experience in Med/Surg; oncology exper. preferred
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and therefore abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment, on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, or veteran status.