Atlantic Health System
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Certified Medical Assistant I
at Atlantic Health System
- Position Type
- 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Allied Health
- 20854100 - Colorectal Surgery
- Associated Colorectal Surgeons
Associated Colorectal Surgeons, part of Atlantic Medical Group, is currently seeking a Per Diem Certified Medical Assistant to join our clinical teams in our Edison, NJ and Summit, NJ locations.
- The CMA will manage patient flow, room patients, take vitals, assist physicians with procedures, make and respond to patient calls, and other clinical and administrative duties typical of a physician practice.
- High School Diploma required
- Graduate of a CAAHEP or ABHES accredited Medical Assistant program preferred
- MA certification through AAMA, AMCA, AMT, NCCT, or NHA required
- Post externship experience preferred
- EMR experience desired
- Able to work in two locations - Edison, NJ and Summit, NJ
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 11th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list. We believe you’ll find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.