American Heart Association
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales and Account Manager - Resuscitation Quality Improvement
at American Heart Association
Are you ready to join an organization where you can make an extraordinary impact everyday?
Imagine all Americans enjoying ideal cardiovascular health free of heart disease and stroke. At the American Heart Association and American Stroke Association, we get to work toward that goal every day. Is it easy? No. Is it worthwhile? Absolutely.
This is satisfying and challenging work that makes a real difference in people's lives. We are where you can achieve professional growth with personal fulfillment. We are where you can connect people to making a lifesaving impact. We are where you can partner with individuals, schools, lawmakers, healthcare providers and others to ensure everyone has access to healthier lifestyle choices and proper healthcare. The American Heart Association is where you can make an extraordinary impact.
The American Heart Association (AHA) has a great opportunity for an Resuscitation Quality Improvement Sales Manager/Account Manager to manage field operations in our Emergency Cardiovascular Care (ECC) department! The Manager supports and contributes to the overall revenue goal of the ECC Field Operations team (approximately $150 million) as well as meeting/exceeding his/her revenue goals. Responsibilities include maintaining and sustaining current customer growth as well as maintaining a current pipeline of opportunities; consulting and collaborating with AHA affiliate offices, and other department/teams within ECC. The Account Manager also conducts quality training reviews with each Training Center to ensure they are meeting our gold-standard approach to training. The team of Managers are responsible for 1) identification, management and revenue growth of healthcare, government entities, university/college and public safety partners in assigned horizontal and vertical markets; 2) increase growth of healthcare training & increase revenue from this market by positioning AHA as a key partner in improving patient outcomes and improving survival; and 3) the account management of training centers and sites in their assigned territory, including an emphasis of quality training
- Sell/Market ECC training programs to approximately 150-200 existing assigned accounts and increase eLearning and Resuscitation Quality Improvement (RQI) growth in customer base. Establish a pipeline for continued growth in the territory
- Support and contribute to the overall revenue goal of the Field Operations team
- Consults and collaborates with AHA affiliate offices outside partners and other departments/teams within ECC
- Maintain primary data points in sales database via our Customer Relationship Management program
- Develops/proposes sales presentations to meet accounts needs
- Attend and participate in business relevant tradeshows to develop and manage lead generations
- Managing individual Field Territory, including Planning and Time/Territory Management with a focus on ROI and eLearning
Want to help get your resume to the top? Take a look at the experience we require:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least two years of relevant experience
- Experience in sales, business development or marketing of products and programs to healthcare systems, government entities, school systems, public safety entities
- Knowledge of AHA Emergency Cardiovascular Care Programs products, policies and procedures or similar program/products, external to the AHA
- Computer experience with proficiency using Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent presentation skills, including development of presentations
- Skilled in written and oral communications. Knowledge of business English, spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Advanced problem solving and use of negotiation, and consultative sales; ability to work in a collaborative work environment
- Candidate must have ability to travel up to 50% - 60% (both day trip and overnight stay)
Attracting talented, committed employees means offering a competitive benefits package, ongoing professional development and training, and a diverse and inclusive environment in which to work and grow. And we do.
So, are you ready to work for the largest voluntary health organization dedicated to fighting heart disease, stroke and other cardiovascular diseases? Click on “New Resume” to submit your online application. Only those candidates deemed most qualified by the hiring manager will be contacted to interview.
Click here to see other opportunities with the American Heart Association
Follow us on Twitter to see what it is like to work for the American Heart Association and why so many people enjoy #TheAHALife
LinkedIn Tag - #LI-CD1