Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Requisition ID
- Work Location
- US-NJ-Morris Plains
- Department / Discipline
- Administration/Secretarial/Support Staff
- Position Type
- Agency / Contract
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions is seeking an Administrative Assistant to provide administrative support at a client site in Morris Plains, NJ
Temporary, part-time (20-30 hours per week anticipated) with potential to become permanent based on project needs
- Financial support including the generation, follow up and issue resolution on vendor check requests
- Document Management including posting, research and retrieval from Iron Mountain for hard copy records along with the Documentum system for electronic records
- Administrative support functions including mail, visitor clearance, supply orders, management of incomplete management authorizations and filing
- Departmental meeting management (CPM, Lunch and Learn, etc.)
- Facilitate support with the Learning Center for large departmental meetings
- Projects as they arise
Skills / Qualifications
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Customer service oriented
- Microsoft office functionality including Word, Excel, PowerPoint along with SharePoint and One Drive
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. www.woodplc.com?
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
If you can’t see the perfect role advertised online, the talent community is the best way to keep up to date with job opportunities and events relevant to you.
Click here to join today!