Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
ADP is currently hiring a Strategy Analyst. In this role you will conduct primary and secondary research and analysis in the identification, development and execution of critical strategic, business process improvement and innovation initiatives. Your projects will be commissioned by senior executives, and you will regularly present your recommendations and findings to them. As part of the Compliance Solutions strategy team, you will have broad exposure to Compliance Solution's business and senior leaders.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by CORE our values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Uncover and structure complex business problems and opportunities which are critically important to ADPs future success.
- Conduct market and competitive studies by partnering with Business Unit and Corporate teams to uncover trends and new business opportunities.
- Collect, analyze and synthesize key business, marketing and financial insights from multiple sources to develop insightful recommendations.
- Deliver recommendations to senior leadership in a persuasive and thoughtful manner.
- Help drive execution of recommendations in the field.
- BA/BS degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Mathematics or Statistics.
- At least 1 year of experience at a consulting firm, investment bank or corporation.
- Basic background in statistics (especially as it relates to business problems)
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (especially PowerPoint and Excel)
- Strong commitment to excellence and personal and professional growth.
- Record of leadership in a work setting and/or extracurricular activities.
- Strong collaboration, problem-solving and analytics skills
- Are resourceful, responsible, patient, tenacious, informed, independent, confident, and full of energy.