Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Retirement Services Implementation Manager
ADP is hiring a Retirement Services Implementation Manager. In this position you will be the Key client owner and single point of contact responsible for the project management of the entire implementation and/or merger and acquisition, from the point of sale through the transition to on-going Client Services.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Project manages work of several internal departments, client, financial advisors and client's prior recordkeeper to ensure a successful implementation and is the subject matter expert for all functional areas through ADP for the conversion.
- Perform welcome call and explain the implementation process to the client, ensuring the client understands actions they need to take in order to ensure a successful implementation, and identify/introduce other team members who will interact directly with the client.
- Assist client with prior recordkeeper notification and obtaining a liquidation date.
- Provide the client with a blackout notice and explain the legal responsibilities for providing the notice to their plan participants in a timely manner.
- Manage the transfer of plan assets and participant records by communicating directly with client's current providers and internal ADP departments.
- Establish Payroll Input call to review with client how to enter payroll deductions and compliance coding
- Work with client, prior recordkeepers and internal ADP parties on missing information needed to complete conversion to ADP RS.
- Responsible for preparation and distribution of all applicable client conversion communication
- Responsible for documentation based on department standards and coordination of seamless transition to Client Services.
- Failure to properly execute could cause significant financial impact to ADP and/or the client.
Key Client Account Manager:
- Key client contact during implementation from point of sale through the transition to Client Services.
- Monitors and communicates conversion status on a regular basis with client, sales and financial advisors.
- Drawing from 401(k) experience, product and legislative knowledge evaluates, assesses and recommends solutions to question / issues surfaced from client, and internal departments regarding the implementation.
- Consulting with client on non-standard issues
- Delivers ADP Mid Market Prototype Adoption Agreement and reviews elections with client form both a regulatory and ADP Retirement Services administration perspective to ensure plan setup meets client expectations and confirms to the prototype's product specifications and system constraints.
- Work with the client and internal ADP groups on exception related processes requested by clients. This may include adding investment with restrictions, transfer in-kind, setup of brokerage accounts, special blackout notifications, special processes needed to be supported by Client Services and Operations, etc.
- Responsible for review of conversion data and records prior to plan being moved to production go-live. Communicates with client for appropriate conversion data approvals.
- Complexities may include review and communication of service calculations, combination of multiple loans into small number of loans, mapping of investment elections and deferral percents, etc.
- Participate on team projects
- Research issues and share findings with other team members
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent in Education & Experience Required
- 1-3 Years of directly related experience