Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Procurement Technical Analyst
Procurement Technical Analyst
ADP is hiring a Procurement Technical Analyst. The ADP Global Procurement Technical Analyst is a global functional lead responsible for administratively maintaining company-wide eProcurement systems. These are web-based business-to-business systems utilizing leading edge technology in eProcurement applications while interfacing with global E-Commerce-enabled suppliers. The Procurement System Analyst works closely with ADP Associates in IT, Accounts Payable, Finance and Procurement and acts as the liaison between the aforementioned departments and the technical representatives from ADP suppliers to maintain the eProcurement systems.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Insightful Expertise is a core value at ADP and in Global Procurement, our colleagues around the world depend on us for that. Whether it's a new product in development, a new technology under consideration, a new business acquisition or a new office opening - Global Procurement plays a critical role in ADP's growth. We are a passionate partner committed to ADP's success - and are looking for like-minded individuals who want to be part of our winning team.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Provide functional and technical application support to ensure that the system(s) continues to operate in accordance with the service level agreement for this application. This includes troubleshooting application problems.
- Support global system rollouts; collaborating with international colleagues, in different geographies, time zones, and languages.
- Lead and manage major upgrades and application testing.
- Establish, develop and own vendor relationships and the global catalogs process.
- Manage overall eProcurement system supplier enablement process.
- Coordinate system enhancement requests and the development of fixes with the software vendor.
- Monitor and manage all support tickets and issue/resolution with the vendor and internal ADP technical teams.
- Perform data analysis to assist with end user inquiries & issues.
- Partner with internal IT and business teams on day to day system tasks.
- Analyze support cases and survey response trends and provide management with detailed reports on a regular basis.
- Document, track, and report on support cases to ensure timely resolutions.
- Create and maintain all support, business process documentation across systems and provide system training.
- Respond to telephone calls and e-mailed inquiries for support from internal associates and vendors.
- Support and drive activities around Enterprise Access Controls, SOX, Security Assessments, Audits and Compliance.
- Configure and validate supplier data by interfacing with associates from procurement and vendor personnel to ensure accurate representation of ADP vendor custom catalogs.
- Assist and support the team in identifying and implementing improved processes for system maintenance.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-2-years of experience
- Seeking a candidate with at least 1-2 years of hands on support or system administration experience with a major platform or application. Key skills must include troubleshooting, issues/resolution and data analysis
- Knowledge of all phases of software development including design, coding, testing, debugging, implementation and support.
- Excellent problem solving, written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of administrative (Microsoft Office) software required.