Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
ADP is hiring a Communications Assistant.
Do you get excited about transforming complex information into something simple and fun? Do you think in terms of images, words, motion graphics and video? Are you at your best when you're coming up with creative strategies to tell stories to a wide audience? Are you great at writing compelling, concise, clever prose?
If you answered yes to these questions, then you could be an amazing Communications Specialist at ADP.
ADP Small Business Services is seeking a creative, clever, self-motivated, energetic Communications Specialist. In this role, you will use your creativity to visualize, plan, storyboard, write and execute messages and campaigns targeted for internal employees and external clients.
The ideal candidate has an excellent grasp of multi-media approach to innovative internal communication campaigns and customer awareness campaigns in a corporate setting, and has a passion for storytelling and driving employee/customer engagement. You are super-organized and you have the energy to keep up with multiple projects. You work extremely well with individuals and teams, and you know how to leverage relationships to find answers and get things done with quality and speed. You're good at editing your own work, and comfortable telling stories through a wide variety of media.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Work closely with project teams and graphic designers to leverage creative ideas and best practice knowledge to design and execute internal and external communications plans on schedule.
- Manage communications plans and responsibilities for large initiatives, projects or single-instance requests
- Provide communications counsel and promote best practices to diverse groups within the organization
- Craft messages for senior level executives; including speeches, video scripts, presentations, and written messages for internal or external use.
- Collaborate with and gather information from a wide variety of internal stakeholders and subject matter experts, and simplify complex information for a wide variety of audiences.
- Partner with colleagues across departments and in all levels of the organization.
- For this heavily creative writing role, you will be asked to write scripts, create storyboards, draft leader blogs and other executive-level communications.
- Must be able to work easily with graphic designers, web developers, videographers, and others stakeholders essential to executing creative projects.
- Impeccable written and visual communication skills
- 3 years related experience in marketing, journalism, writing, social media management or communications
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Graphic Design or a related field