Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Network Admin 1
at A1 Placement
A Newark-based based tech company is in need of an has an immediate opening for a Network Administrator to handle the support and maintenance of core, voice, and data network infrastructure, operation, and security.
- Planning, installation, configuration, and documentation of network and related equipment
- Responsible for network security controls, log management implementation and review
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex technical issues and maintain enterprise network standards
- Maintain patch management and software upgrade procedures
- Perform policy configuration and maintenance on firewalls and routers
- Monitor voice and data network services
- Assist staff in daily operations and reporting
- BA/BS in information technology related field or equivalent work experience
- Network administration experience
- Knowledge of Firewalls, VPN configurations, Routers
- Experience with Windows and Linux servers a plus