A. Duie Pyle
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Diesel Mechanic 3rd shift
at A. Duie Pyle
A. Duie Pyle is the Northeast’s premier integrated supply chain solutions provider ideally equipped in servicing the congested Northeast metropolitan region. Family-owned since 1924 and with over 3,200 employees, A. Duie Pyle provides engineered logistics solutions and consultative services utilizing our vast network of 24 LTL Service Centers, 11 strategically located warehouses, Dedicated fleet operations and specialized truckload services through Pyle Logistics.
A. Duie Pyle currently has an opening for a 3rd Shift Fleet Diesel Technician/Mechanic in Carteret, NJ with top rates, premier benefits, and job stability!
*We offer a $3.00 per hour shift differential for 3rd shift.*
$2500.00 Sign On Bonus Available
- Minimum of 3 years recent experience repairing/maintaining Class 8 trucks & trailers
- Diagnostic/troubleshooting, electrical and air conditioning skills are a must
- Good decision making ability
- Must have a complete set of hand tools for a heavy duty truck technician
- Valid driver's license (CDL a plus but not required)
- Must be able to document repairs using fleet maintenance software (will train)
- Annual tool allowance
- Uniforms provided
This is a unique opportunity to join a family-owned, industry-leading, employee-focused company.
Our employees also enjoy the security of working with an industry leader and a premier benefit package including: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, accident insurance, 401(k) with company match and profit sharing retirement plan. Other benefits include: short and long term disability, flexible spending accounts and weekly pay through direct deposit.
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Basic welding experience
- Class A or B CDL preferred but not required
- Must be able to read and comprehend service and repair manuals
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must maintain a reasonable level of skill and knowledge in the above duties
- Must be able to obtain and maintain TSA security clearance
For more information call 800-733-4596
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.