Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Entry Level Production Operative 1st, 2nd and 3rd Shifts
at 4over, Inc.
Are you looking for stable long term work in a growing, successful company? Then read on....
With a decade of high performance, solid business growth and over 400,000 square feet of office and production space across the continent, we’re equipped to handle any print job at any time. Our success in fast processing helps our high volume of orders to be completed even faster and more accurately, in turn giving our customers quicker turnarounds and deliveries.
To continue our success, we're investing further in our Moonachie, NJ facility and are looking to hire additional entry level Production Operative.
We Offer a great teamwork environment, development/growth opportunities, competitive pay, paid time off, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, 401K, short term disability, AFLAC plans, and employee incentive program.
We have Open Positions as Cutting, Bindery and Grand Format operators
Training will be provided.
- Able to communicate effectively with other employees.
- Able to read packing labels/stickers/job tickets and customer specifications.
- Willing to be cross trained in the work of other departments/equipment.
- Team Player – stays to get the job done.
- Punctual and reliable attendance.
- Happy to work shifts.
- The employee is regularly required to stand for extended periods of time, as well as walk frequently; use foot/feet to operate machines, and talk or hear, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- The employee is regularly required to reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.